Catalog | Product Manager - Advanced Settings Search
What Is the Advanced Search?
The Advanced Search is a feature found within "Product Manager" to be able to search through your catalog of products. From the basic list you can search via the ID, Name, SKU, Category and Fulfiller but there are a lot more options set on products that we at KornitX felt needed to be added to improve the search within "Product Manager
How Can I Find The Advanced Search?
The advanced search can be found from the list view within the "Product Manager" tab found within "Catalog". This has been shown in the below screenshot and is visible whenever you use the list view.
What Can I Search For Within Advanced Search?
Within "Advanced Search" you are able to narrow down your search with the following options.
- "Product Type" - selectable options of the following types - "Virtual", "Blank", "Customisable", "Print On Demand", "Personalisable", "No Preview", "External Preview", "Stock" and "Dynamic Design".
- "Is Locked" - A toggle to view to show locked and unlocked products.
- "Is Disabled" - A toggle view to show disabled and enabled products.
- "Has Error" - A toggle view to show if a product has an error or does not, this is most common when adding products to "Feeds".
- "Aspect Ratio" - Choose from a choice of print area sizes ranging from "Square", "Landscape" and "Portrait".
- "Created Or Modified Since" - Option to set a date to view products created or modified since the date. This is needed in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- "Sale Percentile" - A moveable option to show the best sellers. Ranging from viewing your top 5% selling products, this can be set at any value between 100% to 5%.
- "Dimension" - Choose from a choice from "2D" or "3D" type products.
- "Region" - An option to choose from products available in certain countries.
- "Product Owner" - An option to enter a fulfiller company to work out who is the fulfiller owner to sets of products.
A view of this can be found in the below screenshot.
Catalog | Product Manager - Product Classification
What Is The Product Classification? Within platform you now have the ability to set a product classification against your items, this is found within the eCommerce export and can be used as a search term within "Product Manager" and "Feeds". Where ...
Platform | Product Manager App Defaults
What Is App Defaults? "App Defaults" is an option found within Catalog > Product Manager and is accessible when setting up or modifying a product. The main menu is found within "Product Details" and the tab "App Defaults" which is shown below. ...
DTF Workflow 2 - ADVANCED Cut & Sew Micro-factory
WORKFLOW OVERVIEW This article details the DTF Microfactory Workflow solution for 'ADVANCED Cut and Sew' textile products made from a single fabric type. This workflow is best suited for complex textile products that are constructed of multiple ...
Catalog: Product Designer
Overview The Product Designer is an interactive design tool featuring 'drag and drop' functionality. It serves to allow design content to be 'created' and applied to products without the use of dedicated artwork packages. A design can comprise of ...
Overview It is now possible to 'Disable' products in CPP Product Manager via the Bulk Action drop-down menu. This feature means that products can be safely removed from a live website, without deleting the product in CPP. The disable option makes the ...