Advanced Features for Production & Batch Templates
Production Templates are a very powerful tool that apply a post process to artwork generated by your OMS system
They have many different applications
Detailed below are some of the more advanced features now available when setting up your template
- Output Types - choice of standard or layered PDF with white backing or cutline
- Multiple Pages - can decide if single or multiple page
- Separate Areas (Sides) - If you your product has more than 1 print area or print area layout you decide to print each area on separate template - so template 1 has multiple fronts & template 2 multiple backs in same order
- Quantity - can choose to print orders for multiple products multiple times
- Add Coversheet - can have a coversheet so scan and process multiple items in one go
- Image Details - can decide whether or not to display text / barcode with every image
- Integrated Print / Despatch Sheet - you can create a single sheet that includes despatch labels
- Background - can add the appropriate registration / cut marks to any supplied artwork
Inline Production Batch Templates
Gateway OMS V2 introduced the more advanced concept of inline batching - in simple terms what this means was orders are allocated to a batch template / workflow as soon as they arrive and we have introduced batch statuses to make this clear Filling ...
Guide to Batch Job Template settings In OMS V2
Basic Tab Fulfiller The fulfiller of the product. Name The name of the batch template. SKU Any product SKU(s) that will use the batch template. If there are more than one, each SKU should be on a separate line. Countries Set the applicable country ...
Production Module : Creating a Job Template for use as an Artwork Generation Batch
Overview The Production and Floor modules have the tools to allow Fulfillers to batch process order items in multiples in order to improve production efficiency. There are two types of batch available for processing order items: Consolidation Batch ...
Changing batch Times
In this guide you will be taught how to modify and change your batch times for products. This can be useful for a host of reasons. Batch production is an efficient way to produce multiples of the same product. Guide First of all find your product ...
Production Module : Creating a Job Template for use as a Consolidation Batch
Overview The Production and Floor modules have the tools to allow Fulfillers to batch process order items in multiples for greater production efficiency. There are two types of batch available for processing order items: 1. Consolidation batch 2. ...